The Rise School is working towards becoming a cashless school. Parents are able to pay for trips, after school and breakfast blub using ParentPay - our online payment system.
Benefits of online payments
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer parents the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever, 24/7.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available, ensuring that your money will reach the school safely – offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or through PayPoint.
- Full payment histories and statements are available for you to access securely online at anytime.
- Your child won’t have to worry about losing lunch money at school.
Making secure payments online using your credit or debit card
- You will have access to a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password. You will be prompted to change these, and they must be kept safe and secure.
- Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system. Once you’ve activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
- If you have more than one child at our school or children at another ParentPay school, you can create one single account login for all your children regardless of which school they attend.
Click to access the ParentPay website.